At Azalea Estates of Fayetteville our assisted living care program is the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence, yet need some assistance with daily activities. Our dedicated staff designs a personalized care plan for every resident.
Team members are available 24-hours a day for help with bathing, dressing, medication reminders, or other daily activities, relieving residents of the stress of day-to-day chores and giving them more time to focus on choosing activities to participate in, meal selection and more.
Assisted Living at Azalea Estates of Fayetteville is not only a comforting, resident-centered solution — it is an attractive option to living alone or with family members for a senior who doesn't require intensive, skilled nursing care.
Assisted Living Services
Azalea Estates of Fayetteville offers the following services to our assisted living residents:
- Situated on 8 landscaped acres with walking paths throughout.
- Living in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Structured on one level – no elevators or stairs.
- Private suites, choice of 3 floor plans; all with private bath, kitchenette and gracious closet space.
- Assistance with activities of daily living is available.
- Medication monitoring as necessary.
- Personalized Care tailored to the each individual needs.
- Nurse on staff.
- No long-term financial obligation, monthly rental only.
- Small pets welcome.
- Daily exercise classes, full-time activities director.
- Courtesy scheduled transportation Monday – Friday.
- Variety of common spaces for gathering and relaxation.
- State-of-the-art emergency response system and corresponding personal pendant.
- Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared daily.
- Beauty and barber salon.
Licensed and Well-Trained
Azalea Estates of Fayetteville is a Licensed Assisted Living provider of the state of Georgia. Our staff members are well trained to meet the needs of each resident, while ensuring that each resident is treated with respect and dignity. We are all about promoting overall wellbeing through a whole-person approach to aging that includes key lifestyle choices: exercise, socialization, nutrition and the desire to continue to lead a productive, happy life.