Independent living in Fayetteville, Georgia, at Azalea Estates is exclusively designed for seniors who are able to live independently but want the added care, support, and companionship of a community setting. Our one-story, no stairs community situated on more than eight beautifully landscaped acres was built for the independent senior who is looking for:
- Safety in a protected and watchful environment
- More social interaction and friendship than one might currently have living alone
- Exposure to our Azalea Estates Wellness Program that consists of regular scheduled exercise classes for both physical and mental stimulation
- Healthy nutritious eating with three meals served daily prepared by our wonderful chef and dietary staff
- Regular housekeeping/laundry services provided and elimination of home maintenance, freeing up time to do enjoyable activities you otherwise have not been able to do
- Transportation services that eliminate the need to worry about driving yourself, or depending on family members to do so
- Elimination of dependence on family members
- All home expenses paid for in one monthly check, including all utilities plus basic cable and wireless internet services
Amenities You Can Enjoy
Azalea Estates offers unparalleled amenities and services that allow us to exceed our residents’ every expectation. Whether our residents need assistance with activities of daily living or are just looking to simplify their lives, Azalea Estates is the here for them.
Our Wellness Programs are designed to identify the physical and mental needs of each individual and our licensed, experienced Wellness Director performs a continual assessment of each resident. Our goal at Azalea Estates is to improve each resident’s physical and wellbeing over time from what it would have been otherwise.
Our many daily activities and events for residents are chosen with input from our residents. We invite organizations from choirs to theatrical performers to civic organizations to hold activities with us and conduct meetings in our spacious common areas. On a regular basis we take our residents shopping and to events of interest from theatre productions and concerts to church events throughout the area.