Amenities Designed For You
Azalea Estates of Fayetteville has everything a retirement and assisted living community should have for today’s discerning seniors and what their family members would want for them. Spacious, charming and well appointed senior apartments. Activities with an emphasis on enhancing residents’ mental and physical wellbeing. Excellent dining. A beautifully landscaped campus with lovely landscaped grounds, gardens and walking paths. And thoughtfully designed and decorated common spaces with a variety of different rooms and areas for social interaction, relaxation, activities, and learning.
- Structured on one level – no elevators or stairs.
- Complete building WiFi with cable TV accessible in rooms
- Wellness Center, 3,000 square feet for individual and group exercise programs conducted by our personal, experienced licensed fitness trainer.
- Indoor heated, saltwater aerobic pool.
- On-site library and computer room.
- Large enclosed screened in porch overlooking courtyard
- Beauty and barbershop.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Private dining areas for parties and special occasions.
- Outdoors walking paths, blooming gardens and a resident communal garden for seasonal planting of favorite vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Courtesy transportation for shopping, errands and local doctors visits
- Small pets are welcome.
Comfort & Convenience
Leave the planning and logistics to us we offer the comfort and convenience to our residents. We invite organizations from choirs to theatrical performers to civic organizations to hold activities and meetings in our spacious common areas. We plan and treat our residents to outings and events of interest nearby and into the greater Atlanta area.