Independent Living in Gonzales, Louisiana, at our Azalea Estates is designed for seniors who are able to live independently but want the added care available if needed with support and companionship of a community setting. Don’t worry about daily household tasks preventing you from doing what you’d rather be doing. Leave that to us. You’re free to come and go as you please. Spend your time gardening, exercising, volunteering, learning, participating in our many exciting daily activities, having lunch with friends or enjoying your family.
Our one-story, no stairs community situated on more than five beautifully landscaped acres was built for the independent senior who is looking for:
- Safety in a protected and watchful environment
- More social interaction and friendship than one might currently have living alone
- Exposure to our Azalea Estates Wellness Program that consists of regular scheduled exercise classes for both physical and mental stimulation
- Outdoor walking areas and garden
- Healthy nutritious eating with three meals served daily prepared by our wonderful chef and dietary staff
- Full service beauty and barber shop
- Regular housekeeping/laundry services provided and elimination of home maintenance, freeing up time to do enjoyable activities you otherwise have not been able to do
- Comfortable surroundings to entertain family and friends
- Transportation services that eliminate the need to worry about driving yourself, or depending on family members to do so
- Elimination of dependence on family members
- Small pets welcome
- All home expenses paid for in one monthly check, including all utilities plus basic cable and wireless internet services
Amenities You Can Enjoy
Azalea Estates of Gonzales has everything a neighborhood Retirement Community and residents should want or need. Delightful, warm and charming senior apartments. Excellent dining. And thoughtfully designed and decorated common spaces with a variety of different rooms and areas for social interaction, relaxation, activities, and learning. We have lovely landscaping with gardens and walking paths for outdoor exercise. Regularly scheduled transportation for shopping and enjoyment of local cultural events. We take the hassles out of daily living and allow residents more time to enjoy their retirement living doing the activities they want to do.