Amenities Designed For You
From fitness activities to day trips, our staff at Azalea Estates of New Iberia keeps our residents active and engaged with one another and the greater New Iberia and Iberia Parish community. Our holistic approach is focused not just on health needs but also on spiritual, emotional and social needs. We designed our amenities and daily activities for residents at Azalea Estates to add happiness and meaning into their lives. We leave loneliness behind. Our goal is to support your loved one in finding purpose and joy each and every day. Residents routinely tell us they are living a more fulfilling lifestyle than if they stayed at home. That’s what successful aging is all about.
- Structured on one level – no elevators or stairs
- Onsite library/computer room, spacious living room with fireplace, Sunroom and Sun porch
- Full service beauty and barbershop
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Regular housekeeping and laundry provided
- Wellness Programs
- Private dining areas for parties and special occasions
- Outdoor walking paths and blooming gardens on landscaped grounds
- Courtesy transportation for shopping, banking, errands, and local doctors’ visits
- Small pets are welcome
Comfort & Convenience
Our residents enjoy taking time for worship services and Bible study, exercise classes, yoga, painting, card games and movie nights to name a few. We invite organizations from concert pianists and choirs to theatrical performers and civic organizations to hold activities and meetings in our spacious common areas.
We take trips to the local shopping venues, and many area restaurants or to other local attractions, including cultural events like theatrical performances and concerts. Occasional trips to Avery and Jefferson Island and to Cypress Bayou Casino are much anticipated as well.