Assisted Living at Azalea Estates of Slidell in Slidell, Louisiana, provides peace of mind for many seniors who want to relieve the burden of care from their family caregivers. Allow your family to be just that, “your family” and not your caregivers. Move into your new home at Azalea Estates and allow us to care for you. We do the housekeeping, shopping for food, preparing meals, cleaning up, all the housework and home repairs.
When the time comes for us to help you with activities of daily living like bathing, feeding, dressing, medication reminders our trained caregivers are there for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We develop individualized care plans with you and your other medical partners so that you get just the right amount of assistance from us as needed.
Assisted Living Services
Azalea Estates of Slidell offers the following and more to our residents needing assisted living services:
- Choice of three floor plans – private suite, one bedroom, and studio; all with private bath, kitchenette with full refrigerator, and gracious closet space
- Rental fee includes all utilities, wireless internet, and basic cable
- 24-hour assistance provided by trained and compassionate staff
- Comprehensive personal care services on a tiered basis so that the resident is only paying for a personalized set of services, which may include:
- Medication reminders by our staff
- Medication administration by a Third Party Medication Provider if needed
- Complete shower assistance to the extent needed
- Dressing and grooming
- Transfer assistance and bathroom assistance
- Memory support reminders
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Wireless 24-Hour Emergency Response System with call pendant
- Three nutritious home cooked meals (with additional choices provided)
- Assistance with and transportation to medical appointments Monday-Friday
- Close to major medical centers
- Wellness exercise programs to maintain or improve quality of life
- Beauty and barber salon
Licensed and Well-Trained
Azalea Estates of Slidell is a Level 3 Adult Residential Care Provider and is licensed by the Department of Health and Hospitals of the state of Louisiana. Our staff members are well trained to meet the needs of each resident, while ensuring that each resident is treated with respect and dignity.